How to increase sales with the omnichannel platformTiempo de lectura: 2 minutos
Changing from multichannel to omnichannel platforms is inevitable. By doing so, we can increase sales and improve customer experience. Knowing this strategy and applying the needed tools is very important in order to grow as a company and become customer-centric.
What is an omnichannel platform?
An omnichannel platform is a set of tools that can be used by companies to improve the customer experience.
Reasons to implement it
There are multiple reasons to implement this strategy:
- Improves the image: The customer can choose between different channels and can always get a consistent response. This brings customization to the interaction.
- Data collection: Generates connected database. Therefore, we can know each client much better and implement more efficient marketing strategies.
- Increase sales: Allows to detect the best opportunity for a sale and helps generate a greater volume due to the upselling and cross-selling strategies.
- Improves decision-making: The more connected channels, the greater the sources of information. With all of this data, we can make accurate decisions and be aware of business opportunities.
- Boost efficiency: The connection between all channels allows us to have a single database in which we can consult the necessary information. This improves customer service.
Tools of an omnichannel strategy
When it comes to implementing this strategy, it is essential that we have the right tools to transform this change into sales.
- CRM, the root of the system
This customer experience management software is essential because we will be able to store all the information that the client gives to the business. Each time a contact is made, regardless of the channel, the information generated is stored and can be used to guide the customer through the purchase process. This sales CRM system allows you to carry out specific campaigns.
- Owned App
Having a native app becomes a brand image and customization element. In addition, it is an endless source of data that helps us understand customer behavior and improve the customer experience. Owning an app is also can boost your sales.
- Payment anywhere
Cash register lines can be a problem for the customer, and MPOS system allows store clerks to collect at any point in the establishment. Within this framework, the option to pay with a mobile in the physical store is another tool of this type.
- RFID Technology
RFID is a labeling system that allows you to make automatic monitoring of products. It is a great help when implementing these platforms since all the information is stored in one place from the beginning until it reaches the customer.
Omnichannel platforms have been used by many companies in recent years. Here you can see some strong successful examples:
- Disney: The connectivity between all the services offered by this entertainment company includes everything from its website to travel management. All in one account and through an app.
- El Corte Inglés Travels: The implementation of an omnichannel strategy allowed a 225% increase in the conversion of online campaigns to offline sales
- Starbucks: Its loyalty and mobile payment platform is one of the most valued and used in the
World (more than 30 million users).
Here we would like to provide you more successful cases and how the company implemented the omnichannel platform.